2 Identity Of The Controller
Marble iVentures AG, Dufourstrasse 49, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland, CHE424.751.702
Users may address the Data Privacy Officer of Muvzilla at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding their concerns about data privacy.
4 Collection And Storage Of Personal Data.
Muvzilla collects personal data of its Users. As detailed below, this data is collected either when using a Muvzilla Website, a Muvzilla App or when registering for an account on a Muvzilla Website or a Muvzilla App.
4.1 Usage Of Muvzilla Websites Or Muvzilla Apps Without Registration – Information Muvzilla Automatically Collects About Users
When a User accesses a Muvzilla Website or uses a Muvzilla App for informational purposes only, that is, when a User does not log in, register, click on social media plug-ins or otherwise provide Muvzilla with specific information , Muvzilla does not collect any personal data, except for the data that a User’s browser sends to the server of the Website in order to enable them to access the Website.
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transmitted in each case
- Requesting domain
- Operating system of a User’s terminal and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
4.2Registering To The Muvzilla Websites Or The Muvzilla Apps
When a User creates an account on a Muvzilla Website or a Muvzilla App, Muvzilla collects the information they provide during the registration process
- A User’s first and last Name
- A User’s Address
- A User’s phone number
- An e-mail address
- Payment information (e.g. credit card information, ApplePay information)
- Identity verification (if applicable)
- Proof of the necessary certification (if applicable)
- Any additional information a User provides Muvzilla in the process of creating the account
4.3Usage Of Muvzilla Websites Or Muvzilla Apps With Registration
When a User is logged in to their account and uses one of Muvzilla’s services either through a Muvzilla App or a Muvzilla Website, Muvzilla may collect the following:
- Location data (Transport Partner): Muvzilla collects location data for the mobile device on which one of the Muvzilla Apps is running. This data is collected regardless of the app being used actively or in the background. If the app is not actively running on the mobile device, no location data is collected.
- Location data (Sender): Muvzilla collects precise or approximate location data from Senders when a Muvzilla App is actively used on a mobile device. Otherwise no location data is collected.
- Transportation orders: Muvzilla collects information about when and where a transport is ordered, the distance of the ordered transportation, the destination of the transport as well as the time it takes to complete the transport
- Transaction information: Muvzilla collects transaction information related to an ordered transportation service, this may include the order details, the date and the time the transport service was provided, the amount charged, as well as the payment method used.
- Usage data: Muvzilla collects data about how Users interact with Muvzilla Services (e.g. access dates and times, app features or pages viewed, app crashes as well as other system activity, type of browser, and third-party sites or services used before interacting with Muvzilla Services).
- Communications data: Muvzilla enable Users to communicate with each other and Muvzilla through Muvzilla Apps and Muvzilla Websites. For example, Muvzilla enables Transport Partner and Senders to call, text, or send other files to each other. To provide this service, Muvzilla receives some data regarding the calls, texts, or other communications, including the date and time of the communications and the content of the communications. Muvzilla may use this data for customer support services (including to resolve disputes between Users), for safety and security purposes, to improve their services, and for analytics.
- Further data provided to Muvzilla by others. This may include: Feedback provided by Users; data shared by insurance, or financial services providers; Data shared by marketing service providers as well as publicly available sources.
5Purpose And Legal Basis Of Data Processing
Data processing is carried out in particular for the following purposes:
- To provide services and features;
- To maintain the safety, security and integrity of Users as well as the services offered by Muvzilla;
- For research and development, improvement and optimisation of services offered by Muvzilla;
- To enable communication between Users;
- For marketing purposes;
- For non-Marketing Communication;
- For legal proceedings and requirements.
The processing of personal data is necessary to protect our legitimate interests.
If a User has given Muvzilla their consent to process their personal data for specific purposes (for example, when the User registers to a Muvzilla App or Muvzilla Website), Muvzilla will process their personal data within the scope of and based on said consent, unless Muvzilla has another legal basis or does not require such a basis. A User may withdraw their given consent at any time. This will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before they withdrew their consent.
In the course of our business activities, we also disclose personal data to third parties where legally permitted. We may engage in particular with the following data recipients:
- Affiliates of Muvzilla;
- Third parties in order to comply with our legal obligations;
- Other Users: A Sender’s first name, rating as well as pick-up and delivery location for the transport may be shared with a Transport Partner. A Transport Partner’s first name, rating and vehicle type may be shared with a Sender;
- With the general public: Questions or comments submitted by Users through public platforms, such as the Muvzilla Websites or social media accounts of Muvzilla, may be accessible for the general public;
- With Muvzilla service providers and business partners: These may include payment processors and facilitators, background check and identity verification providers (applies only to Transport Partners) and Google in connection with the use of Google Maps;
If Muvzilla shares personal data with any third party, it assures that the applicable law is followed. The above mentioned recipients may be situated in-side and outside Switzerland and in all other countries in Europe and the USA where any service providers of Muvzilla or its affiliates are located (such as [Amazon (for AWS) and JungleWorks (Click Labs) (for the delivery management platform))]. If we transfer data to a country which does not provide for an adequate legal data protection, we will ensure such adequate level of protection as required by law by means of (i) appropriate agreements in place or (ii) by reliance on certain legal exceptions to data privacy protection, such as in case of (1) consent to data transfer, (2) performance of contracts, (3) the processing, declaratory determination, execution and enforcement of legal claims, (4) an overriding public interest, (5) public availability of personal data or (6) because it is necessary to protect the integrity of the individuals concerned
Muvzilla typically uses “Cookies” and similar techniques on its Websites to identify the User’s browser or device. Cookies are small text files that are stored on the User’s hard disk in accordance with the browser they are using and through which certain information is transmitted to the party that sets the Cookie (in this case Muvzilla). Cookies are used to make the internet offer as such more user-friendly and effective and to analyse the surfing behaviour of the Website visitors.
The Website uses the following transient and persistent Cookies: [embedding of cookiebot or link to another Cookie service]
Persistent Cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may vary depending on the Cookie. A User can delete the Cookies in the security settings of their browser at any time. Transient Cookies are automatically deleted when the browser is closed. These include in particular the session Cookies. These store a so-called Session-ID by means of which different requests of a User’s browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows a User’s computer to be recognized when they return to the Website. The session Cookies are deleted when they log out or close the browser.
In accordance with applicable law, Muvzilla may store Cookies on the User’s device if they are technically necessary for the operation of a Website. For other types of Cookies Muvzilla needs the User’s permission, which they can give by clicking on the corresponding fields in the pop-up button. The User can configure their browser settings to their liking and, for example, refuse to accept third-party Cookies or all Cookies. However, Muvzilla would like to point out that in such a case a User may not be able to use all the functions of the Website.
8 Use Of Google Analytics
(1) Muvzilla Websites uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google“). Google Analytics uses so-called “Cookies”, text files which are stored on a User’s computer and which enable an analysis of their use of the Website. The information generated by the Cookie about their use of a Muvzilla Website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The IP address transmitted by a User’s browser within the framework of Google Analytics is not merged with other data from Google. Muvzilla has also added the code “anonymizeIP” to Google Analytics on the Website. This guarantees the masking of a User’s IP address so that all data is collected anonymously. Only in exceptional cases the full IP address will be transferred to a Google server in the USA to be shortened there.
(2) On behalf of the operator of the Website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating a User’s use of a Muvzilla Website, compiling reports on Website activity and providing other services relating to Website activity and internet usage. A User can prevent the storage of Cookies by adjusting their browser software accordingly; however, Muvzilla would like to point out that in this case a User may not be able to use all functions of this Website to their full extent.
(3) A User can also prevent the collection of the data generated by the Cookie and related to their use of the Website (including their IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de. As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, a User can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking on [link].
(4) Muvzilla uses Google Analytics including the functions of Universal Analytics. Universal Analytics allows Muvzilla to analyse the activities on its pages across devices (e.g. when accessed via laptop and later via a tablet). This is made possible by the pseudonymous assignment of a User-ID to a User. Such an allocation is made, for example, when a User registers for a customer account or logs in to their customer account. However, no personal data is forwarded to Google. Even if Universal Analytics adds additional functions to Google Analytics, this does not mean that this is associated with a restriction of measures for data protection such as IP masking or the browser add-on.
(5) If a User wishes to prevent Google Analytics from collecting their data, they must set an opt-out Cookie which will prevent future collection of their data when they visit the Website. The opt-out Cookie is valid only in this browser and only for the Website and is stored on their device. If a User deletes the Cookies in this browser, they will have to set the opt-out Cookie again.
9Muvzilla’s Presence On Social Media
All plug-ins from social networks used on the Muvzilla Websites (especially Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter) are set up using the 2-click method. This means that the respective plugins are only activated when a User clicks on the provider’s icon.
Muvzilla uses Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, LinkedIn, Twitter.
10 Duration Of Data Storage
Unless otherwise stated, Muvzilla stores usage data or other personal data for as long as it deems it necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws or for as long as it deems it necessary for the purposes for which it is processed. Muvzilla deletes User data as soon as it is no longer needed and in any case after the legally prescribed maximum retention period has expired.
11 Data Security
Muvzilla maintains up-to-date technical measures to ensure data security, in particular to protect the Users’ personal data from risks during data transmission and from third parties gaining knowledge of it. These measures are adapted to the current state of the art.
12 User Rights
Subject to the fulfilment of the respective relevant legal requirements, Users are entitled to the following rights
- Restriction of processing
- Data portability
Furthermore, Users have the right to object at any time to the processing based on their consent or Muvzilla’s legitimate interests.
Please note, however, that Muvzilla reserves the right to assert the restrictions provided for by law, for example if Muvzilla is obliged to store or process certain data, if it has an overriding interest in doing so (insofar as it is entitled to invoke this) or if it needs it for the assertion of claims.
The exercise of such rights usually requires that a User clearly proves their identity (e.g. by means of a copy of their identity card, where their identity is otherwise not clear or cannot be verified). To assert their rights, a User can contact Muvzilla at the address given above.
Moreover, Users have the right to pursue their claim through the courts or to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority. The competent data protection authority in Switzerland is the Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (http://www.edoeb.admin.ch).
13 Location Information
To participate as a Muvzilla Agent, you must permit the Muvzilla Services to access location services through the permission system used by your mobile operating system (“Platform”) or browser. We may collect the precise location of your device when the Muvzilla app is running in the foreground or background of your device. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address. We use your location information to verify that you are present in your preferred region or city when you begin or engage in a delivery through the Muvzilla Services (a “Delivery” or a “Pick Up”), connect you with delivery opportunities in your zone, and track the progress and completion of your Deliveries. You can enable the location tracking feature through the settings on your device or Platform or when prompted by the Muvzilla mobile app. If you choose to disable the location feature through the settings on your device or Platform, Muvzilla will not receive precise location information from your device, which will prevent you from being able to receive delivery opportunities in your area.
Version: 14 January 2021